Thursday, July 27, 2017

Long time no sea!

Wow its been a while. That was a really sorry pun for the title, oh whale. Alright ill stop. Its been quite a long time since I made a post, over two years now? A lot has occurred, just like in every other persons life. Things happen everyday! I have found myself in a happy relationship with a wonderful man named Johnny boy (not really). We have been together for a year and 6 months or so now. There have been many many adventures and hopefully many even better ones to come together. I'm going into my last year at Texas A&M at Galveston. I have many mixed feelings about the upcoming final semesters. I am beyond excited, I love what i'm studying and even get to live in my own apartment! I'm also quite sad it will all be over, college has been a great experience for me and I've loved everything i've learned and all of the people i've been fortunate enough to meet! I'm also quite worried about living alone, i've never live  in an actual apartment complex, much less alone. The good thing is I have a friend that also has a single room in the same complex, and i'm still walking distance from everything on campus. Theres a small amount of worry about where ill end up after i graduate. My field of study is very very competitive and its almost like you cant get a job doing what you really want to without knowing someone very very important. However i'm sure thats very common with many scientific degrees as well as a lot of others! Ive watered my love for reading again, I think i've spent way to much money on books over the last couple of months. I am currently reading "IT" by Stephen king, actually kinda embarrassed that I have not read it before (being such a huge fan of this author)
. I'm trying to finish it before the movie comes out, but its a pretty large book and I have been working quite a bit. I also had an internship with the Texas Freshwater Fisheries Center this summer. It has been lots of fun and I have learned a great amount! I had to stop going about a month ago though, I injured my knee again while fishing and it hasn't been the same since. I am going to the doctor for it very soon and am praying that they can help me figure out what is wrong with it. This was such a small life update for the large amount of time in between my posts. However that is going to have to do for now, hoping to be back very very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment