Sunday, August 24, 2014

MOVING!


Its all becoming so real so fast, even though I still think i'm in denial. I have four more days until I move to college! I'm really excited, but then again just a tiny bit scared. Lies, actually a lot scared. Everything is going to be new, new town, new people, new workload, just all new.
 I've come to realize that I don't really like change all that much. Although, i'm trying to come to grips with the idea that change is sometimes good and for the better. 
My paps will be taking me down there, we are driving separate though, so ill be alone with my thoughts for 5 hours _-_, I think i'm just going to buy an audio book, I've been wanting to try them out. Orrrr listen to the yogpod! A couple of years ago I found a really cool youtuber group that I really really liked, they have since become pretty big and have expanded to making a podcast along with other things! I never really got into podcasts but now that they have one that is actually really funny i'm getting more into them! I have recently seen too that another youtuber I like has a podcast! Jenna marbles and her boyfriend Julian, I love both these you tubers to death! So hopefully that will keep me busy on my drive down there! 
I think that I have everything that I will need down there, I just need to pack it! They say that your first year moving into a dorm you always bring way to much, well I think that is probably going to happen. I'm going to end up being  just like Jenna Marbles's in her video down below. 
Oh well you learn from your mistakes right? It's not really that bad, I'm actually not taking nearly as much as many of my friends that have already moved in to their colleges!
I'm also excited to meet my roomate! She seemed nice when I got into contact with her a while ago! So im hoping for the best! 
I just feel so "ugh" about the whole moving/packing/college thing because I've realized about myself that I really really like to be prepared, and I know nothing of what to expect about this whole college thing. You get so many different ideas and theory's from people, that I just don't know what to believe. I guess i'm just going to have to chill out and just learn as I go. (can't you just smell the stress?)
 My best friend, starts school on Monday(tomorrow), I really want to wish her luck, I don't know how i'm going to deal with seeing her 24/7 to not seeing her until I come home! I definitely  going to miss my Dad, and Becky and the rest of the family down here, but I think one of the hardest things that i'm going to have to do is leave my dogs behind, I have always been a major animal lover, dogs in particular (besides the ocean animals of course!), I wanted to be a vet for the longest time ( and it still is my back up plan), I have grown such a good connection with both of my dogs (alike all good dog owners), especially Chico my little man. We got him when I was just going into high school, and hes been my rock, and my best friend ever since, hes always by my side no matter where I go (even when I leave the house, even though he doesn't really like car rides _-_). I have such an attachment to him I'm kinda mad at myself for needing him so much, I can hardly sleep when I don't stay at home with him under the covers with him being the tiny little spoon as usual. (this may sound a bit odd to non animal people, or people that may not love their precious doggie as much as I love mine), I cant stand the thought of not having him near me all the time I'm very confident and positive that I will be able to survive down there without my family and my animals, but I know its going to be a large challenge. I will probably be coming home next weekend _-_. 
Another hurdle that I don't know if I will be able to jump is having to pick a certain amount of my books to take. I just want to take them allllllllllllllll. I cant choose. I'm really struggling with this, there are just so many, and I "love" them so stinking much. (another point people may think i'm weird about, but ohhhh believe me book lovers will understand completely)! 
On another note, I got my loot crate! I think I liked last months, villains a little better, but it still is pretty dang cool! I'm going to start either doing an unboxing vid, orrrrrrr just do what i'm going to do today and just post pics! 
So here's what came in my LootCrate, and I haven't really introduced what lootcrate is, so here we go. LootCrate is a monthly box that comes in the mail, its all about gaming and geeky stuff, it always has a theme, and this months theme was "Heros" (i thought it would be a lot cooler than it was, but meh) It cost right around $20 month, it sometimes comes with really neat shirts that are worth $20 alone in my opinion, it is normally waaaaaay worth the $20 to me! So here's a little idea of what comes in it and what I got this month!
GROOT! I haven't seen this movie but I reallllly want to, Monica said it was a really good movie!

The hero's info book :P


My favorite thing that cameeee the sonic air freshener! (still need to hang it in my car lol)

A fancy little fridge magnet that I can use on my new mini fridge! The monthly button, and my official looter card! I'm a Member!

This little guy, not to big of a fan of the TMNT. but hes kinda cute.

AAAAND bonus content/games on steam woop woop!

Lastly, TMNT glasses, and shoe winnngs, they are pretty cool wings, but not really my style _-_ :P

This crate I wasn't to happy with, it seemed a lot more kiddish than past crates, kinda. Maybe it was because I was expecting some awesome hero stuff, like batman and THOR and spider man.. but hey, well, its still cool!

I snapped this shot a little while ago and I guess I can show how awful my packing situation is. Keep in mind I  only have 3 whole days left to get it all together!
and that's not even all of it, still haven't even touched the clothes situation _-_

Anyways on an ending note! I'm hoping all will go well, I will get my act together with packing, we will have a safe trip down, a successful move in, I like my room mate/classes and that its not as stressful as people say! I hope the next time I blog I will be OFFICIALLY A TEXAS A&M SEA AGGIE!  All moved in and settled! 
Cant forget the song of the day!!!
More  Mileeeey!

No comments:

Post a Comment