Saturday, June 7, 2014

Shopping!

Had a nice day of shopping yesterday with Becky! I'm finally starting to get some real clothes, my old wardrobe consisted of school clothes (uniforms) and sweats. So now i'm buying a lot of summer clothes ever so slowly. I'm hoping to get a good style and wardrobe going for when I move to a beachy climate! I have never really had clothes that I felt "myself" in I was always wearing something that I did not really like or as of a couple years ago sweats and hoodies because I was very self conscious.  Although! Now as a part of coming out my shell I am now wanting everything, I want to look good and feel good! I think buying cute summer clothes/swim suits is really helping me to grow as a person and making me quite happy. (weird thing to make me feel this way, but it really is) A couple of friends and I are wanting to go out to the harbor tonight, that will be quite fun. I can feel summer, and I am so glad its here. I feel like a total weight has been lifted off of my shoulders, now that I don't have to go to high school, all of my stress and anxiety has seemed to leave (kinda). I feel as the "adult" I am. So much is happening soooo fast, August will be here soooo soon, and I'm going to be moving 5 HOURS away from home, where I know no one! BUT, i'm thrilled! This is where I want to be, near the ocean, doing ocean oriented things! I want to join all the clubs that they have down there, sailing club, scuba diving, leadership, and so many more. I wish I would have time for it all. I know this post is kinda going all over the place, but just bare with me. We go down to Galveston in about two weeks, i'm so excited, its freshman orientation, and MINI VACAY! I'm ready to get my tan on, and get in the waves! I want to go swimming sooooo bad! Now that I'm getting back to my "old self" (or a all new person, I haven't figured it out yet) I have embraced my inner fish, (or as I wish, Mermaid) I don't want to ever leave the water. I used to always be at the pool or the ocean, but, along with my self esteem  the days of being in the cool water were dismissed. AND NOW I want it back, I want all the hot summer days spent inside, to have been in the water, somewhere, anywhere. SOOO I think I have convinced me padre to take me to Hawaiian Falls next Friday, maybe, I sure hope so. I know this post has reallllly been all over the place , but then again I havent really outlined one of these before I posted in a while anyways. One thing thats bringing me down though, is not being able to see George Straight Tomorrow, Its his last concert, ever. The King of country music is retiring, and all of my favorite singers are going to be there. Its been sold out since the week that it went on sale, and the ones you do find are $400 dollars to much, I've been trying to win tickets on the radio for months but have had no success. So, I have accepted that im not going, kinda. BUT its kinda okay, because I WILL be going to see DIERKS BENTLEY in July, one of my favorite singers of all time, along with Willie Nelson. I need to get me a little white tank top. And, on that note, here is the song of the day! (the reason I need a little white tank top)!

No comments:

Post a Comment